MOUNTAIN MEADOW VILLAGE CENTER
GROVE PLAZA SHOPPING CENTER
- LOS RANCHEROS MEXICAN & SEAFOOD leased the 583 Ste. T-1 of the Grove Plaza 2220 E. Plaza Blvd. Building. Los Rancheros is a taco shop chain that specializes in delicious seafood options. The business is family-owned and includes four other locations in California.
- 5 STAR BARBERSHOP leased the 684 SF Ste. K-2 of the Grove Plaza 2220 E. Plaza Blvd. Building. 5 Star Barbershop earns excellent ratings on Yelp and specializes in high-quality cuts, regular fades, tapers, skin tapers, fohawks, flat tops, combovers and special designs.
- CREAMISTRY opened its doors in the 1,461 SF Ste. S of the Grove Plaza 2220 E. Plaza Blvd. Building. Creamistry serves made-to-order, hand-crafted liquid nitrogen ice cream that is incredibly rich, creamy and fresh with customizable toppings and mix-ins. The Irvine-based company boasts an expanding business that includes 70 locations across the United States and around the globe; the chain is expected to surpass more than 100 stores in 2018.
RANCHO DEL ORO GATEWAY SHOPPING CENTER
- Bollywood Threading leased a 1,025 SF Ste. P at 4225 Oceanside Blvd. Bollywood Threading specializes in eyebrow threading, makeup, eyelash extensions, facials, henna tattoos, microdermabrasion and body waxing. This will be Bollywood's 7th location in southern California, and their first location in San Diego County. The center is now 100% leased.
- CHINA FUSION RESTAURANT leased a 1,513 SF Ste. B at 4225 Oceanside Blvd. China Fusion's customers enjoy great service, delicious food from an extensive menu at reasonable prices, and fast delivery service.
76 & DOUGLAS SHOPPING CENTER:
- WINGSTOP opened its doors at 35 Douglas Drive, Ste. 100 in Oceanside, CA. The Texas-born chain specializes in buffalo-style chicken wings and bolsters a bold range of sauces and flavors in addition to their specialty seasoned fries. Wingstop has locations across the United States, Mexico, Singapore, the Philippines, Indonesia and the United Arab Emirates, and just recently celebrated its 1000th store opening.